|Governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell by; Gage Skidmore. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced additional appointments to seven Virginia boards and commissions. Further announcements regarding additional appointments in the McDonnell administration will continue to be made in the months ahead.
Asian Advisory Board
· Hudaidah Ahmed of Falls Church, Senior Attorney at Fayad Law, P.C.
· Angie Leung Williams of Glen Allen, Senior Vice President, Division Sales and Implementation at SunTrust Bank
Board of Counseling
· Leah D. Mills of Chesterfield, Legislative Analyst for the Virginia Commission on Youth
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
· Connie B. Steele of Roanoke, Funeral Director at Serenity Funeral Home, Inc.
Board of Long-Term Care Administrators
· Shervonne Banks, MSG of Hampton, Interim Site Director and Gerontologist with Riverside PACE
Board of Physical Therapy
· Steve Lam of Burke, Senior Management/Retired, State Department
Radiation Advisory Board
· Roy F. Heltzel, Jr. of Chesapeake, Health Physicist with Health Physics Consultation
· James P. Nunn of Blacksburg, Senior Medical Physicist with Lewis Gale Hospital Pulaski
State Child Fatality Review Team
· Michael Z. Blumberg, MD, MSHA of Richmond, Managing Partner of Allergy Partners of Richmond and Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at MCV-VCU
· Humberto I. Cardounel, Jr.* of Glen Allen, Captain of the Henrico County Police Division
· Robin Foster, MD, FAAP, FACEP* of Richmond, Division Chairman of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Children’s Hospital of Richmond
· Regina M. Milteer, MD, FAAP* of Fairfax Station, Pediatrician with United Healthcare Community Plan
· Frank Romero* of Glen Allen, Logistics Manager for Richmond Ambulance Authority