From You Tube Channel:
At a John Birch Society council dinner speech on March 9, 1974, society founder Robert Welch laid out what he called the "Insiders" long-range plans for the destruction of American sovereignty.
According to Wikipedia's entry on Welch, his term "Insiders" referred to a cartel of globalist organizations including Bilderberg, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, as well as international financial and big business families such as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. In other words, it's what is commonly referred to today as the New World Order: a powerful ultra elite perched on the tippy top of the pyramid and working furiously behind the scenes to bring about a totalitarian one-world government.
At that council dinner, Welch quoted himself from the John Birch Society's founding meeting in 1958 — 55 years ago now — laying out ten steps to destroy America. "A part of that plan, of course, is to induce the gradual surrender of American sovereignty, piece-by-piece and step-by-step, to various international organizations — of which the United Nations is the outstanding but far from the only example," he said.
Here are the ten steps Welch outlined:
- Greatly expanded government spending for every conceivable means of getting rid of ever larger sums of American money as wastefully as possible.
- Higher and then much higher taxes.
- An increasingly unbalanced budget despite the higher taxes.
- Wild inflation of our currency.
- Government controls of prices, wages and materials supposedly to combat inflation.
- Greatly increased socialistic controls over every operation of our economy and every activity of our daily lives. This is to be accompanied naturally and automatically by a correspondingly huge increase in the size of our bureaucracy and in both the cost and reach of our domestic government.
- Far more centralization of power in Washington, and the practical elimination of our state lines. There is a many-faceted drive at work to have our state lines eventually mean no more within the nation than our county lines do now within the states.
- The steady advance of federal aid to and control over our educational system leading to complete federalization of our public education.
- A constant hammering into the American consciousness of the horror of modern warfare. The beauties and the absolute necessities of peace, peace always on communist terms of course.
- The constant willingness of the American people to allow the steps of appeasement by our government that amount to a piece meal surrender of the rest of the free world and the United States itself.
Looking at the state of (post-9/11) America today — the perpetual War on Terror, empire building in the name of "humanitarian regime change" of democratically elected leaders in foreign countries, the Department of Homeland Security and its Transportation Security Administration goon squad, the National Defense Authorization Act and its ability to disappear American citizens suspected of terrorism without due process of law, Obamacare, the National Security Administration's big brother surveillance state, the militarization of our police in an ever-expanding police state, the common core, the Federal Reserve's runaway monopoly money printer and a nation hanging on the verge of economic collapse, the crackdown on food freedom — how accurate do you think Welch was in his predictions?
Our Notes: First, it is insane to even think that this was somehow conceived in Russia and implemented through communist tactics. One only need study the history of communism and realize that it came out of Western Europe and was fully financed by both Western European and US bankers with tremendous aid by the US. So it's not a communist threat as John Birch would have anyone believe.
The John Birch society is loaded with a number of Freemasons according to the video above and nothing but a cover organization designed to keep focus off the real power behind the NWO, which is and has been in place for much longer than what people think. It's not something under development, it's fully in place and has been in our own opinion. Not everything is what it seems to be. It's interesting to note when you start to really dig through history of the past 300 years, all of the revolutions promised power to the people and not the governments, but none have ever meant it and none have ever gotten it. It's an illusion.