|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Animal Control Help, Gloucester, VA
- Contact Us
- E-Z Pass Web Site, Pay, Order, Accounts
- Free Area Codes And Time Zones Directory
- Free Resources And Databases
- Gift Shop
- Gloucester, VA Calendar of Events
- Gloucester, VA Jobs
- Gloucester Links and News 2
- Gloucester VA News Site
- GVLN Additional Resources
- Links Directory
- PodCasts - Old Radio & More
- Virginia 511 Traffic Alerts
- Zip Code Directory Database
Friday, August 29, 2014
|. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Soundtrax for the non existing movies is the name of this compilation by Soundtrax. Free Mp3 music. Play the tracks. Download whatever you like or download the entire album. No sign ups, no gimmicks. No Kidding. Just free music. Enjoy.
- Free Mp3 Album Downloads, Ancient Kingdoms (Vol. 2) Koke Nunez Gomez
- Amity In Fame, Through, Free Mp3 Album Downloads
- Kellee Maize, The 5th Element, Free Album Downloads
- Free Mp3 Album, The Bladed by Velvorn
- Free Mp3 Album Downloads, Infernus by Alpha
- Free Mp3 Music Downloads, The Easton Ellises, Nightways
Dear Board of Supervisors:
2014 I spoke to you about things that needed to be fixed for all of
the citizens. They are at the bottom as a reference.
I would like to focus on number 5 today: “Bring County Ordinances into compliance with Virginia Code. Mr. Wilmot can help you with this if not consider hiring a competent county attorney.”
It is a little known fact that the General Assembly and the Governor develop and pass new laws or codes, every year and they take affect on July 1, the start of the
fiscal year. The newspapers let “WE the
People” know of these new codes or changes to existing laws in June so we are
aware of the changes and will be in compliance on July 1st. Is the aware that these changes
take place or the County
Attorney ? Since “WE the People” know and are required
to be in compliance on July 1st why are not the County Ordinances
being updated and made available for a public hearing no later than the first
August Board of Supervisor meeting so the county is in compliance? In my opinion there should be a public
hearing in the July meeting. County Administrator
I have to wonder is the
and his assistant not
capable of executing the requirements of their Jobs? Are the responsibilities of the job too much
for them? You would think ensuring the County is in compliance with United
States Constitution and Federal Regulation; and Virginia Constitution and Codes
would be number one on the list. Mr.
Thompson has even offered his services to assist the County
Attorney in bringing County
Attorney into compliance and in
response the County
refuses to correspond with Mr. Thompson by email. I have to wonder is the County Attorney still in Junior High
School and not an adult? Why do we have
a number of County
that have never complied with Virginia Code, as pointed out by Mr. Thompson
especially in regard to animal control?
Is there any connection with these illegal Ordinances and the stories
Mr. Thompson is reporting on? County Ordinances
The next point does the
have over-site on
what the County
is doing? In my opinion a reasonable
person would believe the County Attorney ’s
Office would ensure the County Administrator ’s
office is aware that keeping County Attorney
in compliance with Virginia Codes may be important? Are the responsibilities of the County Ordinances ’s Office too much for
the current staff to handle? Are the
responsibilities of the job too much for them? County
In my opinion maybe we need to replace the
and assistant; and the County
Attorney and assistants; it
appears the duties of their jobs are greater than they have the ability to
accomplish with growing responsibilities of world we live in today. In my opinion failing to execute their
duties is a violation of their “Oath of Office” and grounds for removal but a
competent Attorney may be needed to determine this. County
Prior to the election all candidates for the Board of Supervisors got together at the Library to share what they would do if elected, Mr. Thompson has the audio on the web site. The three new supervisors stated if they were told of
that was not in
compliance with Virginia Code they would fix it. We are in violation of Virginia Code in many sections
of our County Ordinances. This needs to
be fixed along with the underlying problems.
We expect you to keep your word.
Mr. Blake answered something to the effect that he is only one
person. I believe he did not become a
Working on your next report card there is still time to improve your grade during this month recording period.
Gloucester Point District
P.S. “Here is what you to do:
1. Integrity at the Board of Supervisors level.
Quit voting for things that benefit you over the county.
2. Hold Department Heads and Supervisors to high standards and get rid of them when they break the rules. You cannot hold lower level employees to high standards if they are not practiced at the higher levels.
3. Fire employees on the spot if they use vehicles for personal business, except in the case of an emergency and the employee better contact the supervisors before the supervisor contacts them. No shopping, banking, and fast food restaurants in county vehicles. If trash is found in the vehicle from these places the employee needs to receive the same punishment.
4. Quit wasting taxpayers money. The Board of Supervisions and all county employees need to be good stewards of the resources.
5. Bring County Ordinances into compliance with Virginia Code. Mr. Wilmot can help you with this if not consider hiring a competent county attorney.”
- Gloucester, VA Board of Supervisors Meeting Video, August, 2014 With Notes
- Gloucester, VA Animal Control Breaking and Entering? What About "YOUR" Rights? (Part 2)
- Gloucester, VA Board of Supervisor's Meeting, Video and Notes, July, 2014
- Gloucester, VA Officials Violate Anti Trust Laws In Illegal Gun Fraud Scam?
- Ted Wilmot, Gloucester County Attorney Throws Board of Supervisor's Under The Bus?
- Gloucester, VA Board of Supervisors Consider Ordinance To Cheat The IRS?
Unauthorized Persons Shall NOT Carry Concealed Weapons, Nor Shall They Have On Or About Their Person, Dangerous Or Deadly Weapons.
Can anyone say 2nd Amendment Violation here? One question is who is an authorized person? Only certain specific law enforcement? Certain military as well? All others even if you have a concealed weapons permit are not authorized? The term is way to vague. The rest also means open carry is a county violation? That's what one attorney we contacted seems to believe. Stick around for the rest of this story coming soon as it should prove to get very interesting.
This sign is at the Gloucester Point Beach.
- Junior high vice principal arrested for legally concealed gun on campus
- Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge
- Concealed-weapon permit classes are filling up
- Official Declaration of Contempt of Constitution by The People of the United States of America
- Gloucester, VA Officials Violate Anti Trust Laws In Illegal Gun Fraud Scam?
- Gloucester, VA Local Government Racketeering, Price Fixing, Real and Personal Property Theft? (Part 1)
Gloucester, VA Brays Road and Woodville Park's New Power Lines Being Installed By Dominion Power, Photos
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 at about 12 noon. Virginia Dominion Power putting in electrical lines down Bray Road to the Woodville Park.
- Gloucester, VA Woodville Park, What You Don't Know
- Gloucester, VA Board of Supervisors Video, June, 2014
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Four Virginia Businesses Receive Awards for Research in Offshore Wind Power Development
- Gloucester Board of Supervisors July 1 2014 Meeting Open Letter to the Citizens of Gloucester, VA
- Governor McAuliffe Signs Executive Order Convening Climate Change and Resiliency Update Commission
- We Did Our Part, Too, Declares Gloucester Residents of Role in the Revolutionary War