- Animal Control Help, Gloucester, VA
- E-Z Pass Web Site, Pay, Order, Accounts
- Free Area Codes And Time Zones Directory
- Free Resources And Databases
- Gift Shop
- Gloucester, VA Calendar of Events
- Gloucester, VA Jobs
- Gloucester Links and News 2
- Gloucester VA News Site
- GVLN Additional Resources
- Links Directory
- Virginia 511 Traffic Alerts
- Zip Code Directory Database
Saturday, March 15, 2014
|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Free healing music. Sempiternal Sonorities by Marcus Helianthus. Soothing mellow tunes for calming the spirit. No harsh loud noises or lyrics to upset the soul. Royalty free music that you can download and share all you want. You can even use these tracks in your videos as long as they are not for commercial use or for selling. Using in the background of a YouTube video is fine as long as you are not trying to sell something. No costs ever for downloading. No copyright infringements when you share any of these tracks with others. Enjoy.
- Electron 7, The Secret Place Second Rendezvous, Free Mp3 Ablum Downloads
- The Healing Art of Homeopathy
- Bone Broth - One of Your Most Healing Diet Staples
- Free, Royalty Free Music Downloads, Miracle by Celestial Aeon Project
- Free, Royalty Free Music from Kognitif, Monometer Full Album
- Sounds That Heal? 528 Hz Frequencies, Free Sleepwalker Soundtrack In 528 Hz
The above video is part one. Part two is linked above and not available for embedding. It's by far more disturbing than the first one above.
This video is part one. We will post part two of this tomorrow. This is the same guy who is above in the first video. If you think you know and understand anything about Freemasonry, you have no idea. This information comes from someone who was in the middle of all of the occult underworld.
- Decoding The Gloucester Main Street Shopping Center Symbols
- Continuing Look Into The Masonic Order
- Inside Look At The Masonic Order
- Secret Societies Incompatible With Christianity A History
- Mystery of The Ages Contained In The Secret Doctrines of All Religions, eBook
- The Secret Doctrine In Israel, eBook
|UN Headquarter Vienna (Photo credit: Herr P.)|
We are putting together some videos that we are finding on the Agenda 21 issue.
"Behind the green mask UN Agenda 21" Rosa Koire is the executive director of the Post Sustainability Institute. Impacting every aspect of our lives, UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is a corporate manipulation using the Green Mask of environmental concern to forward a globalist plan.
Rosa speaks across the world and is a regular blogger on her website Democrats Against UN Agenda 21 dot com. Her book, BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: UN Agenda 21 is available on Amazon.com, Kindle, and Nook, and at her website. Websites: www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com www.PostSustainabilityInstitute.org.
Agenda21 Whistle Blower tells of her personal experience at the Rio Conference in 1992.
Our Notes: This third video is probably the most interesting of the 3 and probably the most revealing. Information you most likely have never heard before unless you have already seen this video.
Friday, March 14, 2014
|Vladimir Putin (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
"US jobless claims climb to one month high, Vladimir Putin orders Russian troops to conduct combat drills near Ukraine & the FDA has no problem with plastic chemicals being in bread despite other countries banning it. Keep eating it! It's good for you!"
- Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "Morality Not Military
- Gerald Celente - National Intel Report - February 18, 2014
- The Gary Null Show - with Gerald Celente - trends to anticipate for 2014, Podcast
- Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "Worldwide Manipulation" - (1/14/1...
- Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "Duty Of The People"
- Gerald Celente - Alex Jones Show - February 12, 2014
|English: The School of Athens (detail). Fresco, Stanza della Segnatura, Palazzi Pontifici, Vatican. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Beyond Good And Evil, Nietzsche Free eBook from Chuck Thompson
SUPPOSING that Truth is a woman—what then? Is there not ground for suspecting that all philosophers, in so far as they have been dogmatists, have failed to understand women—that the terrible seriousness and clumsy importunity with which they have usually paid their addresses to Truth, have been unskilled and unseemly methods for winning a woman? Certainly she has never allowed herself to be won; and at present every kind of dogma stands with sad and discouraged mien—IF, indeed, it stands at all! For there are scoffers who maintain that it has fallen, that all dogma lies on the ground—nay more, that it is at its last gasp. But to speak seriously, there are good grounds for hoping that all dogmatizing in philosophy, whatever solemn, whatever conclusive and decided airs it has assumed, may have been only a noble puerilism and tyronism; and probably the time is at hand when it will be once and again understood WHAT has actually sufficed for the basis of such imposing and absolute philosophical edifices as the dogmatists have hitherto reared: perhaps some popular superstition of immemorial time (such as the soul-superstition, which, in the form of subject- and ego-superstition, has not yet ceased doing mischief): perhaps some play upon words, a deception on the part of grammar, or an audacious generalization of very restricted, very personal, very human—all-too-human facts.
The philosophy of the dogmatists, it is to be hoped, was only a promise for thousands of years afterwards, as was astrology in still earlier times, in the service of which probably more labour, gold, acuteness, and patience have been spent than on any actual science hitherto: we owe to it, and to its "super-terrestrial" pretensions in Asia and Egypt, the grand style of architecture. It seems that in order to inscribe themselves upon the heart of humanity with everlasting claims, all great things have first to wander about the earth as enormous and awe-inspiring caricatures: dogmatic philosophy has been a caricature of this kind—for instance, the Vedanta doctrine in Asia, and Platonism in Europe. Let us not be ungrateful to it, although it must certainly be confessed that the worst, the most tiresome, and the most dangerous of errors hitherto has been a dogmatist error—namely, Plato's invention of Pure Spirit and the Good in Itself.
But now when it has been surmounted, when Europe, rid of this nightmare, can again draw breath freely and at least enjoy a healthier—sleep, we, WHOSE DUTY IS WAKEFULNESS ITSELF, are the heirs of all the strength which the struggle against this error has fostered. It amounted to the very inversion of truth, and the denial of the PERSPECTIVE—the fundamental condition—of life, to speak of Spirit and the Good as Plato spoke of them; indeed one might ask, as a physician: "How did such a malady attack that finest product of antiquity, Plato? Had the wicked Socrates really corrupted him? Was Socrates after all a corrupter of youths, and deserved his hemlock?" But the struggle against Plato, or—to speak plainer, and for the "people"—the struggle against the ecclesiastical oppression of millenniums of Christianity (FOR CHRISTIANITY IS PLATONISM FOR THE "PEOPLE"), produced in Europe a magnificent tension of soul, such as had not existed anywhere previously; with such a tensely strained bow one can now aim at the furthest goals. As a matter of fact, the European feels this tension as a state of distress, and twice attempts have been made in grand style to unbend the bow: once by means of Jesuitism, and the second time by means of democratic enlightenment—which, with the aid of liberty of the press and newspaper-reading, might, in fact, bring it about that the spirit would not so easily find itself in "distress"! (The Germans invented gunpowder—all credit to them! but they again made things square—they invented printing.) But we, who are neither Jesuits, nor democrats, nor even sufficiently Germans, we GOOD EUROPEANS, and free, VERY free spirits—we have it still, all the distress of spirit and all the tension of its bow! And perhaps also the arrow, the duty, and, who knows? THE GOAL TO AIM AT....
Sils Maria Upper Engadine, JUNE, 1885.
- CASES of Conscience Concerning Evil Spirits Personating MEN
- Edgar Allen Poe - The Black Cat
- THE SLAVE TRADE, DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN (Part 1)
- Anti Federalist Papers No. 24, Objections to A Standing Army (Part 1)
- Anti Federalist Papers No. 40 - On The Motivations And Authority Of The Founding Fathers
- Undermining The Constitution A HISTORY OF LAWLESS GOVERNMENT Part V