We had some major traffic tie ups this morning on route 17. Delays were attributed to the bridge closing all night last night for repairs plus an accident on 17 this morning. Reports coming in to us had an extra 45 minutes added on to our local commutes for anyone traveling from the courthouse area to the bridge. One person had told us it took over an hour to go from the courthouse to the bridge. Local businesses were re routing their own workers going across to Newport News sending them up through West Point to get to their destinations.
Traffic looked like a nightmare out of DC. Everyone was bumper to bumper and going no where fast.
- Animal Control Help, Gloucester, VA
- E-Z Pass Web Site, Pay, Order, Accounts
- Free Area Codes And Time Zones Directory
- Free Resources And Databases
- Gift Shop
- Gloucester, VA Calendar of Events
- Gloucester, VA Jobs
- Gloucester Links and News 2
- Gloucester VA News Site
- GVLN Additional Resources
- Links Directory
- Virginia 511 Traffic Alerts
- Zip Code Directory Database