By Cindy Clayton
© September 14, 2011
A 24-year-old man has been charged in connection with several larcenies and burglaries last month.
Christopher Michael Hatton, of the 4100 block of Cappahosic Road, was charged with two counts of burglary, two counts of grand larceny, two counts of misdemeanor credit card fraud and one count of petty larceny, a news release from the Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office says. He is free on a $10,000 bond.
Cash, credit cards and GPS units were stolen during overnight larcenies and burglaries in the 6700 block of Havers Hall Road and the 6700 block of Paramount Court on Aug. 21, the release says.
Surveillance cameras later captured video of the stolen credit cards being used at area convenience stores.
- Animal Control Help, Gloucester, VA
- Contact Us
- E-Z Pass Web Site, Pay, Order, Accounts
- Free Area Codes And Time Zones Directory
- Free Resources And Databases
- Gift Shop
- Gloucester, VA Calendar of Events
- Gloucester, VA Jobs
- Gloucester Links and News 2
- Gloucester VA News Site
- GVLN Additional Resources
- Links Directory
- PodCasts - Old Radio & More
- Virginia 511 Traffic Alerts
- Zip Code Directory Database