|Map of Virginia highlighting Henrico County (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will grow Virginia’s economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Physician Assistants
· Rachel A. Carlson, EdD, MSBS, PA-C* of Winchester, Program Director and Associate Professor for the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University; clinically practicing PA with Premier Health Resources, Inc. in family medicine
· Eileen Davis, RN, of Henrico, Nurse, Educator, Henrico County
· Thomas Parish, DHSc, PA-C* of Virginia Beach, Professor and PA Program Director, Eastern Virginia Medical School Vice-Chair, Physician Assistant Advisory Board
· James T. Potter, Jr. MD* of Wise, President, Appalachian Healthcare Associates, PC
· Portia S. Tomlinson, PA-C of Roanoke, Physician Assistant-Neurosurgery, Carilion Neurosurgical Care
Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice
· Marilyn G. Brown, MSW of Richmond, Director Chesterfield Juvenile Detention Home
· Lorenzo Collins of Glen Allen, President, LR Collins & Associates, Inc.
· John Dougherty, MSW of Richmond, Senior Vice President/Chief Administrative Officer, Virginia Home for Boys and Girls
· Lindsay R. Fisher of Chester, Vice President, Legislative Analyst, Citigroup Management Corporation, Washington, DC
· Melvin Johnson of Richmond, Student/Athlete, Virginia Commonwealth University; Major: Criminal Justice; Volunteer, Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice and Shaka Smart Basketball Camps
· Sarah Lewis of Blacksburg, Student, Virginia Tech; Major: Psychology
· Regina O’Brien of Stephens City, Executive Director, Youth Development Center, Inc.
· C. Shane Ringressy of Blacksburg, Student, Virginia Tech; Major: National Security, Legal Studies
· Debbie Smith of Charles City, Founder/CEO H-E-A-R-T, Inc. (Hope Exists After Rape Trauma)
Family and Children’s Trust Fund
· Dawn Chillon, PhD(c), NBCC of Rockville, Founder, The Foundation for Family Healing and The Attachment and Trauma Institute
Radford University Board of Visitors
· Christopher Wade of Fairfax, COO, Aeronomy