- Animal Control Help, Gloucester, VA
- E-Z Pass Web Site, Pay, Order, Accounts
- Free Area Codes And Time Zones Directory
- Free Resources And Databases
- Gift Shop
- Gloucester Links and News 2
- Gloucester VA News Site
- GVLN Additional Resources
- Links Directory
- Virginia 511 Traffic Alerts
- Zip Code Directory Database
- Site Map
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Carl's Truck and Auto Repair, Gloucester Point, VA
Here is a picture of Carl's Truck and Auto Repair. I remember the days that it was Carl's Exxon and they used to sponsor the Coleman Bridge openings and updates on FM 99.1 for us locals. Hey Carl, thank you for those. There are us who still remember the old days. Then again I also remember the Coleman as a one lane on each side bridge. You used to come down, (or up), Rt 17 driving in 2 lanes and then everyone would have to shift down to one lane. The tie ups were unreal. God forbid you had a bridge opening on top of that.
Well we are very happy that Carl is still there even though the gas station is gone.