|(Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will grow Virginia’s economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of Commerce and Trade
Benjamin “Hayes” Framme, Advisor for Infrastructure and Development
Hayes Framme has been a successful consultant for a variety of major Virginia corporations. He previously worked as a Public Affairs Manager for Capital Results, a public affairs firm based in Richmond. During his work at Capital Results, Hayes managed strategic communications and government relations work for clients from a variety of sectors of the economy. Prior to this, Hayes worked in the Economic Research office of Altria Client Services, conducting legislative and regulatory research and data analysis. He also served in the Administration of Tim Kaine as Executive Aide to the Governor. Hayes holds an undergraduate degree in Political Science from the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina and an M.B.A. with a dual focus on Applied Economics and Human Resource Management from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois.
Secretariat of Health and Human Resources
Jaime Hoyle, Chief Deputy Director, Department of Health Professions
Jaime Hoyle began her 15-year career as a policy analyst, then staff attorney, for the Virginia State Crime Commission. She has focused on health care for the past eight years as the senior attorney/health policy analyst for the Joint Commission on Health Care. Jaime received her B.A. from Boston College, and her J.D. from the University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law.
Secretariat of Natural Resources
Laurie Naismith, Public/Social Media Relations Manager at Marine Resources Commission
Laurie Naismith has been in public service in the Commonwealth since 1974. She was appointed Secretary of the Commonwealth by former Governor Charles S. Robb. She was the first woman on the ABC Board. She led the JMU International Internship program, 2nd Governors Arts Awards and served on the ODU Board of Visitors. She is a graduate of ODU and the London School of Economics.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Commerce and Trade
Board for Contractors
- Herbert Jackson Dyer, Jr.* of Doswell, President of Gulf Seaboard General Contractors Inc.
Virginia Apprenticeship Council
- Danny E. Amos* of Henrico, Pipefitter at Walt Plumbing & Heating
Virginia Offshore Wind Development Authority
- Brian Redmond* of Richmond, Managing Partner at Paragon Asset Group LLC
Virginia Racing Commission
- The Honorable Clinton Miller of Woodstock, former Commissioner for the State Corporation Commission and former Member of the House of Delegates
Southeast Interstate Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Compact
- Steven Harrison of Ashland, Director, Office of Radiological Health, Virginia Department of Health
Health and Human Resources
Advisory Board on Massage Therapy
- Jermaine Mincey of Alexandria, Patent Examiner, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Board of Medical Assistance Services
- Mirza Z. Baig of Great Falls, Managing Partner, Tipton Equity Partners
- Maureen Sue Hollowell of Virginia Beach, Director of Advocacy Services, Endependence Center
- Peter R. Kongstvedt, MD, FACP of McLean, Health Policy Faculty Member, George Mason University
- The Honorable McKinley L. Price, DDS of Newport News, Dental Care at Oyster Point
Commonwealth Neurotrauma Initiative Advisory Board
- Patrik Sandas, Ph.D., of Charlottesville, Professor, University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce.
State Child Fatality Review Team
- Lisa Beitz of Midlothian, Director, Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders, and Prevention Services, Hanover County Community Services.
State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Ann Olliff of Sandston, Retired
- Judith O. Swystun of Norfolk, President and Owner, Black and White Cabs
Board of Historic Resources
- Drew A. Gruber of Williamsburg, Administrator at the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Virginia Land Conservation Foundation
- Amy Saucier Kelley of Richmond
- John Paul Woodley, Jr. of Burke
Veterans and Defense Affairs
Board for Veterans Services
- Brigadier General (Ret.) Belinda Pinckney of Fairfax, President and CEO at BHP Consulting, LLC