|English: Governor of Virginia at CPAC in . (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
RICHMOND - Governor Bob McDonnell today announced appointments to three Virginia boards and commissions. Further announcements regarding additional appointments in the McDonnell administration will continue to be made in the months ahead.
Board of Counseling
· Benjamin B. Keyes, PhD, EdD of Portsmouth, Professor and Licensed Professional Counselor at Regent University
Litter Control and Recycling Fund Advisory Board
· Michelle Cowling of Chesapeake, Director of the Department of Human Services for the City of Chesapeake
Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
· M. Gardner Britt, Jr. of Leesburg, President and Owner of Ted Britt Automotive Group
· David P. Duncan of Blacksburg, General Manager of Duncan Ford Lincoln Mazda
· L. Steven Farmer of Altavista, Owner, Dealer/Operator of Steve Farmer Auto Sales, Inc.
· David Gripshover of Chesterfield, Owner of Crown Motors
· Chris Maher of Clifton
· Jacques J. Moore, Jr. of Richmond, President of Moore Cadillac Company and Subaru of Richmond